[Tagging] Guard booth building type

Tobias Zwick osm at westnordost.de
Mon Oct 7 19:52:57 UTC 2019

How about porters_lodge, it's more general. It would cover the small building at the entrance of outdoor pools where you buy the tickets, same for other outdoor venues, the booth at the entrance of company/factory grounds, the guard booth at the entrance of gated communities etc.

Not sure if this word is common in English, I just looked up the translation of the German word for that.

Tobias