[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - sunbathing

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 12:39:39 UTC 2019

On Thu, 10 Oct 2019 at 13:18, Vɑdɪm <vadp.devl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Blimey I didn't say sunshades == sunbathing.

No, you didn't.  What you said was:

There is no any requirement for sunshades in the proposal. Albeit I think
> they could be used as one of the indicators.

People keep trying to get through to you that they are a very bad indicator
because they
are often used in areas not for sunbathing and are often not used in areas
that are
for sunbathing.  They're not only not a precondition for sunbathing, they
may actually
be indicative of areas that are NOT for sunbathing.  They are not a good
indicator either
way and therefore should not be mentioned in the proposal even as a
possible indicator.

--
Paul