[Tagging] Tagging forest parcels

David Marchal penegal at live.fr
Sat Oct 12 16:10:46 UTC 2019

There may be a misunderstanding here: what I mean about forest parcels is a piece of forest which is numbered and whose number is displayed on site, with a plate or a painted text. Such data can be useful for orientation in a forest and, until some years ago, these numbers were displayed on maps, at least in France.

Regards.