[Tagging] Cycling relation misuse

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 20:26:09 UTC 2019

(disclosure: I am academic member, but express my personal view)
The Great Divide route is, to my knowledge, not signposted. The source for
thr route is most likely either a GPX track from ACA or a map set from
ACA,  which has their copyright on it. aca sells the GPX track and the map.
For these reasons I think the Great Divide should no be in OSM.