[Tagging] Cycling relation misuse

brad bradhaack at fastmail.com
Sun Oct 13 18:38:06 UTC 2019

I'm in favor of being flexible for cycling routes.   A good example is
the great divide mtb route in Canada & US.   It is probably not signed
very well, if at all.   It was created by a non-profit & I don't think
it is an official government route.   It is used by quite a few people,
both on bikes and motorbikes.   It is in OSM and should remain so.