[Tagging] Divided highways, and not so divided highways, one way or two

Florian Lohoff f at zz.de
Mon Oct 14 20:14:44 UTC 2019

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 01:43:41PM +0200, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:
> > Hi

> >> It can be easily done for any kind of mistake.

But this is speculation. These are not simple small side roads,
these examples are large, primary traffic arteries and noone
is able or willing to fix it for a decade?

I wont fix them because i think they are perfect as they are.

Isnt that an acceptable way of thinking that there are more
mappers happy to map how they see fit? It happens everywhere.
As long as there something which is utterly broken by
the way we map why not be liberal and accept to not do it
exactly by the rules.

Flo