[Tagging] Hunting stands, bird and wildlife hides

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 15:09:49 UTC 2019

On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 at 15:40, Ilya Zverev <ilya at zverev.info> wrote:

> I understand the reasoning, but I don’t see how can I follow the “truth on
> the ground” principle. Are there any guidelines on choosing the correct
> tag? For some reason people don’t write its purpose on a side.

The purpose may not be written on the side but may be documented elsewhere,
or the hide
may have a name such as "Curlew Hide."  Failing that, birds are animals, so
if you don't know
then "animal hide."  If it's not on a nature reserve then it may be a
shooting hide.

And again, images in three of these pages are the same.

Not unreasonable as there may be little to physically distinguish the
various types of hides.

--
Paul