[Tagging] Agility park for dogs

MARLIN LUKE luke.marlin at viacesi.fr
Tue Sep 3 07:13:58 UTC 2019

> Sometimes there is an obstacle track for the dogs."

Sure, but I think it's a loss not to be explicit about the presence of the track.
If I were to look to some other around me, I wouldn't be able to.

>And obstacle track itself may be additionally
>mapped, as property or object inside
>(like playground=sandpit).

Why not, however is there a tag for this?

I'm going to map a small dog park where there are obstacles for agility training, and I'm not sure if I should use sport=dog_training[1] or not.

Would leisure=dog_park https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:leisure%3Ddog_park not cover it?
"Sometimes there is an obstacle track for the dogs."

Thanks

Graeme