[Tagging] Agility park for dogs

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Tue Sep 3 13:56:48 UTC 2019

Date: 3 Sep 2019, 09:13
From: luke.marlin at viacesi.fr
To: tagging at openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Tagging] Agility park for dogs

> > > Sometimes there is an obstacle track for the dogs."
>
> Sure, but I think it's a loss not to be explicit about the presence of the track.
> If I were to look to some other around me, I wouldn't be able to.
>
> >And obstacle track itself may be additionally
> >mapped, as property or object inside
> >(like playground=sandpit).
>
> Why not, however is there a tag for this?

Probably not.  https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:leisure%3Ddog_park <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:leisure%3Ddog_park>
is not mentioning anything, search for obvious values on taginfo failed.

Feel free to start using tag (and at least mention it in the discussion of wiki page).
See https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Any_tags_you_like

If you are interested you may use part or entire tag proposal process
( https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposal_process <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposal_process> ) - I usually go through through
draft and RfC, and then simply use the tag and once popular I create wiki page for it.