[Tagging] Adding leisure=sports_hall to leisure=sports_centre page

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 00:33:33 UTC 2019

Re: > "My UK school had both a gym and a sports hall."

What was the difference between the two? Was the gym like a "fitness
centre" for weight training, perhaps? In US English we tend to use
"gym" for what seems to be a "sports hall" in some dialects, and also
for "weight lifting gyms" and "fitness centres" full of exercise
equipment.

- Joseph