[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - appointment

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 08:59:29 UTC 2019

The key 'opening_hours' has a free from text entry facility.

I have used this where a museum is open by appointment only thus

'opening_hours="By appointment, phone ####"' (the ### is the phone number that I don't recall of the top of my head.

I think this is more versatile than yet another value as it allows an individual response in the local language.