[Tagging] mesh bicycle network

Hubert87 sg.forum at gmx.de
Thu Sep 12 20:46:27 UTC 2019

To summarize:
- (highway) Use lcn=yes on the highway; (my Idea) maybe with some more
Information about the network like lcn:operator=*, lcn:ref=* or similar.
- (route-relation) split up the network into smaller relations going
from guidepost to guidepost. Seems very complicated, also to query/get
the entire network.
- (network-relation) get a new value for network:type=* , maybe
guidepost_network.

I still have a slight preference toward the network-relation. It seems
very similar to the node-network from NL and imho should be tagged
comparably.

However, most import to me is to keep the information about the network
character somehow. A simple lcn=yes won't do that.

Yours
Hubert87