[Tagging] mesh bicycle network

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 21:24:20 UTC 2019

In NL node networks all node2node routes are route relations.

Then all the relations and the nodes are added to the network relation,
where the network:type (i.e. the setup/system/rules), the network name,
operator, website etc are tagged. Currently, the network relation for node
networks is used only for maintenance en checking network integrity.

I think the network in Bremen is a preference route system.

Vr gr Peter Elderson