[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Campsite properties

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 06:55:35 UTC 2019

The voting period for Campsite_properties will be open for the rest of
this week and until 2019-9-23 (September 23rd). Currently there are 3
people in favor of approval and 1 comment without a vote.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Campsite_properties

- Deprecates booking=* (use reservation=* instead)
 - Deprecates bbq=* (use barbecue_grill=* instead).

New wiki pages:

 - amenity=power_supply
 - amenity=bear_box
 - bear_box=yes/no
 - amenity=greywater_drain
 - greywater_drain=yes/no
 - kitchen=yes/no
 - waste_disposal=yes/no
 - scout=yes/no

And other in-use tags to be approved at:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Campsite_properties#Tagging:_List_of_Proposed_Tags_To_Approve

Please add comments and vote, especially if you think any of these
tags should NOT be approved:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Campsite_properties#Voting

-Joseph Eisenberg