[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Campsite properties

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Tue Sep 17 06:20:02 UTC 2019

Do you actually believe that it is a good idea to have people map
individual washing machines  and dryers (the tag exists for
washing_machine but is super low use)?

I can see the need to map laundries (and that might have slightly wider
application than just camp sites), so why not shop=laundry (yes that
should have probably been amenity=laundry but that's a done deal)  and
add attribute tags for the number of washing machines and dryers?

Simon