[Tagging] Tourist bus stop

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 10:57:53 UTC 2019

In my own city we have an electric train like bus that has a few stops and
is specifically meant for tourists. Not double decker with an open roof and
it's slow, but OK. It has an itinerary and dedicated hop on/hop off stops.
I would like to be able to map it.

I would also like to be able to map the stops/waiting areas of those long
distance bus lines. At the moment, I was simply using highway=bus_stop for
them and an approximate itinerary.

Polyglot