[Tagging] Strange tags

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 04:47:18 UTC 2019

Yes, it's always complicated, isn't it? I realize many folks are interested
in climbing all the peaks on certain lists. Good for them. The Adirondack
46ers was the only one familiar to me.

As I said, I have no stake in this. It was mostly curiosity that motivated
me to bring it to the Tagging group.

--
Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska