[Tagging] Can highway=cycleway be limited to MTB?

Yves yvecai at mailbox.org
Sun Apr 5 14:27:27 UTC 2020

Yes, but it need at least an attempt to reach to a few big contributors of this tag to discuss it. As often with specialized tags, this list may lacks some experts.
Actually I found one reference of mtb=* as an access tag here:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Bicycle_tags_map
So maybe it isn't worth it.
Yves