[Tagging] Tagging a warehouse or distribution centre?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 08:30:02 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 19. Apr 2020, at 01:37, Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> and the landuse is
> landuse=industrial (+ industrial=distributor or industrial=warehouse)
> - https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:industrial

This page doesn’t seem to indicate that distribution and logistics should be tagged as industrial landuse. It rather states that warehouses in an industrial context should get the landuse=industrial tag. At least this was the outcome of previous discussions. IMHO, as long as we refrain from creating a specific tag, we will have this discussion come back.

Cheers Martin