[Tagging] Conditional destinations (hgv, bicycle, maxweight…)

Jan Michel jan at mueschelsoft.de
Sun Aug 2 10:19:02 UTC 2020

It started as my personal summary of tags, but in the meantime it looks
like it got a rather comprehensive summary of current tagging practice.

I don't really know where to start cleaning up the Wiki, because this
also means to remove some of the existing pages and replace them.

I'm happy if my work somehow helps to improve the main wiki pages, but I
think this is not something one person alone should do.