[Tagging] Waterway equivalent of noexit=yes?

Tod Fitch tod at fitchfamily.org
Mon Aug 3 20:18:39 UTC 2020

I’ve yet to find a term or tag name that I like for the case where the water disappears from the surface in a desert environment. One issue is the location will vary depending on how big the storm was (or perhaps for a seasonal stream how wet the preceding wet season was). So it might be a tag applied to an intermittent way. Or, for simplicity, it might be a tag on the last node of the way. And, of course, the only reason for it is to let the QA tools know that it is not a mistake.

I wonder if the QA tools could simply ignore connectivity issues for intermittent waterways?

Thoughts?