[Tagging] Rio de la Plata edit war

Christoph Hormann osm at imagico.de
Tue Aug 4 15:27:15 UTC 2020

On Tuesday 04 August 2020, muralito at montevideo.com.uy wrote:

> It's all about semantics.

No, physical geography is not.

> How could I answer your question if you are not able to define what
> you mean by natural=coastline?

I am able to explain how i would define natural=coastline and i have
already done so.  What i am interested in is how you define
natural=coastline based on verifiable physical geography criteria.

> We must first agree on what features
> we call it coastline, and then I can explain where I think it should
> be drawn.

But you already explained where you think the coastline should be
drawn - what i would like to understand is why, in generic terms and
based on verifiable physical geography criteria.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/