[Tagging] Tagging specialized head lice removal salons

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 12:20:50 UTC 2020

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 at 12:55, Lisbeth Salander <lisbeths at gmx.us> wrote:

> I'm asking for the proper way to tag a salon which only locates and
> removes head lice. (Probably not every country has these
> super-specialized salons) A quick search online suggests that some of
> them double as hairdressers.

The ones that double as hairdressers should probably be tagged as
hairdressers and add a beauty=value_to_be_decided_for_louse_treatment.

> The latest salon I added doesn't advertise any other service besides
> lice removal, so `amenity=clinic` or `amenity=doctors` seem ill-fitting.

The closest fit would appear to be healthcare=clinic +
healthcare:speciality=value_to_be_decided_for_louse_treatment

Technically it's a category of dertmatology but I think it would be
misleading to label the speciality as dermatology.

--
Paul