[Tagging] Aerialway stations

dktue email at daniel-korn.de
Thu Aug 13 12:07:38 UTC 2020

I think that it's quite hard for data consumers (again: think of an
overpass-query to find all mid-stations) to determine which role a
station has. Like Martin said: Why not just solve the (huge!) special
case of mountain aerialways where we really have one bottom_station,
zero or more mid_station and one upper_station?