[Tagging] bridge:name and tunnel:name

dktue email at daniel-korn.de
Thu Aug 13 13:01:37 UTC 2020

Here's an example [1] where the name of the tunnel seems to be tagged as
"name". I'm not sure what the roads name is (might be Schlossbergtunnel,
Hegelstra├če or Rheinlandstra├če). Tagging it to tunnel:name would
definitely clarify on this.

So is there a consensus that one should tag "tunnel:name" instead of
"name" for the name of the tunnel?

[1] https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/4834663