[Tagging] new page for tree_lined=*

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 12:35:44 UTC 2020

On Fri, 14 Aug 2020, 13:41 Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging, <
tagging at openstreetmap.org> wrote:

> I feel that tree_lined=separate should be used if trees are separately
> mapped

This would make it worse because you would have to add this to all objects
with tree lines already tagged with individual trees or tree lines.

Apart from that I would not advocate "overlapping" mapping with three
different schemes: individual trees a separate nodes, tree lines as
separate ways, and the new proposal.
On any given object there should never bee tree rows mapped in different
ways.