[Tagging] new page for tree_lined=*

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 22:58:17 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 15. Aug 2020, at 17:31, Peter Elderson <pelderson at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> a continuous line of evenly spaced trees at both sides, sometimes also in the middle, sometimes double or triple rows at each side, often with a separately lined cycleway and tree_lined ditches.

thank you for bringing up middle rows, and double and triple rows. While these can be mapped as individual tree rows, it might also be interesting to have a scheme (similar to the lanes scheme) to add these layouts as an attribute. I think we can assume that a line of trees in the middle is sufficient to make mappers use 2 highways instead of 1!? How can we distinguish between the following sections
tree - road - tree - road - tree
and
tree - road - tree - tree - road - tree
and
tree - road - tree - significant “void“ space - tree - road - tree?

Cheers Martin