[Tagging] Canopy Walkways

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 09:35:00 UTC 2020

I would say the feature is a kind of highway.
The construction is bridge, so bridge=yes on the highway.
The highway is a footway, and this kind of footway is called a canopy
walkway.

The footway part is kind of redundant, which is probably nice if you render
all footways, but unnecessary when you render canopy_walkways specifically.

Best Peter Elderson