[Tagging] We should stop using hyphens to denote address ranges

Thibault Molleman thibaultmolleman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 11:40:11 UTC 2020

A lot of those types of apartment buildings in my area (and i assume other
places in Belgium as well) don't have a "building housenumber", only the
individual flat housenumbers.

Making a node for every single flat just looks bad on the map. And I agree
that it just makes more sense to put it on the one node/way.