[Tagging] Benches and hostile architecture

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sun Aug 23 16:36:21 UTC 2020

"length was refused as an official key for bench"

Why? Is there some valid reason, or maybe it was part of proposal that
failed for other reasons.

lying_hindrance=yes - there are some cases where it is fairly obvious, but
there are some borderline situations (like quite short benches that could
be used for many reasons, not necessarily to block sleeping on them).

Seems close to smoothness tag that is on edge of verifiviability.

Aug 23, 2020, 18:28 by tagging at openstreetmap.org: