[Tagging] Call for verification (Was: Re: [OSM-talk] VANDALISM !)

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 04:21:50 UTC 2020

On Mon, 24 Aug 2020 at 14:05, Jonathon Rossi <jono at jonorossi.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 12:10 PM Andrew Harvey <andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> In OSMCha you can create a Filter, and in the Filter creation screen set
>> a polygon area you're interested in monitoring
>>

> Andrew, how do you specify a polygon, always wanted to do that but I
> thought OSMCha only supports a bbox?

When logged into OSMCha you can either click your username dropdown and
select My saved filters, and add it, then load it should popup the
configuration. So at the top you should see a map with a button in the top
right. Click that button and trace your polygon on the map.

I think OSMCha is really good, but it does have room for improvement. I get
confused between saving a filter and applying the filter, and there is a
bug which will show the polygon from the previously selected filter, it's
very fiddly so might take a couple of attempts.