[Tagging] Tagging multiple images on one object

Thibault Molleman thibaultmolleman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 12:51:18 UTC 2020

> Can you link photos/deletion requests?

Again, don't bother with that. I was 13, didn't know what I was doing, main
reason why they were deleted according to the deletion requests were
because they didn't have a license attached to them, so they didn't know if
it was even allowed on there. (wouldn't happen with todays upload wizard)

 Assuming the drinking fountains are unique

I feel like it just shouldn't matter if they are unique. We shouldn't have
to justify why an image is important.
The fact that the image is linked to an osm node is enough reason for the
image to be online. But the problem is that Wikimedia wouldn't care for
such a reason.
So that is the reason why I would always archive.org images I'd put on
Commons probably

Cheers,
Thibault