[Tagging] edit war related to tagging of a bus-only major road

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 13:21:07 UTC 2020

I think "service" is more appropriate than highway=secondary.
Highway=service has in my opinion a wider scope than secondary. In a way,
secondary is a special type of highway=service (that's the way I look at
it, though other mappers probably don't look at it that way). So if a road
can not be classified in other ways, use highway=service. If you have a
better, more narrow scope tag, like highway=busway, use that.

Janko