[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Reservoirs, lakes, and ponds

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 08:59:39 UTC 2020

Yep.
I know that.
But for the tag to be on the deprecated tag list, it has to be deprecated
in the wiki, I presume at least. That is my point. I don't think that JOSM
will flag it deprecated because ID deprecated it, while the wiki still has
it as a valid tag.
That we will have to live with two tags, or more,  for the same thing is
nothing new, what I don't like is to be pestered continuously to do things
to objects that happen to be in my downloaded area, and which I had no
intention even to look at.
Mass deprecations are counter-productive in general and independently of
whether they the new tagging is better in some way..