[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - spring:name

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sun Dec 27 09:14:03 UTC 2020

Can you add some example (link to mapped taps)
in https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/spring:name#Examples ?

Cases that I know either actually have named taps, spring is mapped on the same
location as tap[1] or spring is near tap.

So I am curious about how places that would benefit from this proposal look like.

I am not doubting that this would be useful somewhere, but it would be nice to
have an example.

[1] https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4329861278#map=19/49.54120/21.85193&layers=N

Dec 27, 2020, 09:58 by francians at gmail.com: