[Tagging] Power Storage Proposal (RFC)

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 00:45:59 UTC 2020

Nit picking...

Please avoid the word 'type'.

In this case "plant:storage:type=lithium-ion"

This is a description of the battery construction .. so

battery:construction= lithium-ion could be better.

-----------------
plant:storage:source =    battery

Why source? Why not plant:storage= battery?

Then plant:storage=193.5 MWh could become storage:capacity=193.5 MWh

-------------------------

In the tagging section there is

"Battery storage with"

then one of the next section use the more correct

"Energy storage as rotational inertia in flywheels"

I suggest changing "Battery storage with" to "Energy storage using
chemistry in lithium-ion batteries" for example.

Similarly;
  "Energy storage with supcercapacitors" becomes      "Energy storage
using electric fields in super capacitors"

"Energy storage in superconducting magnetic coils" becomes "Energy
storage using magnetic fields from superconducting magnetic coils"