[Tagging] highway=path for *all* mixed foot/bicycle highways?&In-Reply-To=<88cad950-d9cc-3c2e-9015-a54d7206a39a at gmx.com>

AndreasTUHU poggyasz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 08:47:58 UTC 2020

I agree that 'surface' tag should be mandatory but in Hungary 54 percent of
the mixed foot-cycle-ways misses this tag.
Additionally, the 20 percent of foot-cycle-ways has no 'segregated' tag.
Not ideal conditions for converting mixed cycleways to path :)
So in Hungary we will contiune to use the "cycleway scheme".

Best regards,
András

Volker Schmidt <voschix at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. febr. 6., Cs,
0:19):