[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Tax free shopping

Hauke Stieler mail at hauke-stieler.de
Sat Jan 4 22:46:40 UTC 2020

Hi,

> Absence of such facilities surely applies to 99.9999% of shops.
>
> Nobody is going to want to start to tag the absence of such a service?

Of course nobody would start to do that, but when having "=yes", then I
think there should be a "=no" (even though this is the default case).

And when I think of Reykjavik: Many souvenir-shops will give you
prepared tax-reund-forms and information leaflets, but not all (I don't
know, maybe 50/50). Reykjavik is not that large, so tagging the one half
with "=refund" (or whatever it might be) and the other half with "=no"
would make sense to me.

Hauke