[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Tax free shopping

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 23:26:03 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 4. Jan 2020, at 23:38, Philip Barnes <phil at trigpoint.me.uk> wrote:
>
>> you're right, maybe saying that "this shop does not offer any service
>> (prepared forms, memberships in organizations, etc.) for an
>> tax-exemption" is better?
>>
> Absence of such facilities surely applies to 99.9999% of shops.

I agree tagging of the absence of services only makes sense where you’d typically expect that they would be provided. This isn’t the case here (although your 99,9999% seem quite off, just ask in any bigger store, and you might be surprised that they could indeed help you, e.g. with providing the required forms). Generally, most issued receipts have the information that is required (VAT is indicated separately, VAT rate is indicated, name address and VATIN of seller, date, etc) to get your VAT back.

Cheers Martin