[Tagging] amenity=vending_machine/vending=bottle_return - brand:

Jake Edmonds jake_edmonds at me.com
Sun Jan 5 13:41:15 UTC 2020

Hi Colin. I’m in Slovakia current and I believe the system is similar, if the shop sells a brand then they accept those bottles.

I believe it’s useful information to be mapped.

It is possible to find the machine that accepts the widest range of brands.

One may not remember, or know, where a particular bottle was purchased.

I agree, it will be almost impossible to find a scheme to fit every country, but at least some details on the wiki page would be useful :)

Sent from Jake Edmonds' iPhone