[Tagging] amenity=vending_machine/vending=bottle_return - operator=

Jake Edmonds jake_edmonds at me.com
Mon Jan 6 06:35:02 UTC 2020

Regardless of whether the main tag should be changed or not, on second thought, I think the following tags should be used:

brand= To indicate how the service is branded, for example, a recycling/bottle return company or the name of the super market where the machine is located
	https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Reverse_Vending_Machine_-_Fresh_Plus_-_Pod_šiancom_-_Kosice.jpg <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Reverse_Vending_Machine_-_Fresh_Plus_-_Pod_%C5%A1iancom_-_Kosice.jpg>
		Located inside and branded as Fresh (a supermarket), the receipt can only be exchanged in Fresh.
	https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Reverse_vending_machine_for_the_NSW_Container_Deposit_Scheme_at_the_Kooringal_Mall_2.jpg <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Reverse_vending_machine_for_the_NSW_Container_Deposit_Scheme_at_the_Kooringal_Mall_2.jpg>
		Located outside and branded as Return and Earn (a government scheme), retail vouchers, PayPal an e-vouchers are available.
operator= To indicate who maintains/services the machine, possibly the same as the brand, maybe hard to find out.
breweries= To indicate the brands of containers that the machine accepts