[Tagging] addresses on buildings

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 23:38:49 UTC 2020

I would assume that the routing/navigation argument is a valid one. The
delivery van wants to stop as close as possible to the real entrance  of
the buildings, where he can ring the bell. In many case this is not on the
building but on the entrance to the property.. I have a real case
nearby (Mapillary
image <https://www.mapillary.com/map/im/Q8nGIgfrQcaB8pUmaabUaQ>).
This entrance gate has the house number 20, and  the people live in the
condominiums that are partially visible behind. Below the number-20 plate
are the door bells and to the left the letter boxes. It is at this gate
where the delivery van has to stop to ting the door bell.