[Tagging] Incomplete addresses

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 01:58:28 UTC 2020

Was wondering about how to bring this up when the ongoing discussion about
building addresses started ...

I've recently been working on Map Roulette errors, & while doing so, have
come across quite a few cases where addresses haven't been completely
entered.

In Australia, the format for entering addresses (at least in iD!) is Unit
(number); (Street) Number; Street name; Suburb; State & Postcode.

I kept finding places with the street number & name entered, often together
with the post code!, but with no suburb listed?

Obviously, I have no idea which editor was used to map them, but shouldn't
this sort of thing error to say "Incomplete address entered" or words to
that effect?

Thanks

Graeme