[Tagging] Incomplete addresses

Lionel Giard lionel.giard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 08:16:28 UTC 2020

In Belgium, the only two mandatory field are "house number" and "street
name", postcode and municipality/city can generally be derived from
administrative boundaries and thus are optional. I see a lot of people
using ID and adding those, as well as the country which is really not
needed (because the country is the one thing that you could always be found
easily as the boundaries are always present). The ID template must not be
taken a mandatory field, but only as a suggestion on what information is
generally useful for this feature (in the entire world, as i think that the
template are not different by countries ?!). :-)