[Tagging] Incomplete addresses

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Tue Jan 7 07:15:34 UTC 2020

7 Jan 2020, 02:58 by graemefitz1 at gmail.com:
> I kept finding places with the street number & name entered, often together with the post code!, but with no suburb listed?
>
> Obviously, I have no idea which editor was used to map them, but shouldn't this sort of thing error to say "Incomplete address entered" or words to that effect?

In many places, for example in villages
and small towns there are no defined
suburbs (at least in Poland).

Also, in Poland, this is either very subjective
or can be generated from mapped boundaries.

And anyway is not used for addressing anyway.

So in some places you are unable to tag it,
in some places there is no good reason to tag this.