[Tagging] amenity=tourist_bus_parking

Florimond Berthoux florimond.berthoux at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 21:26:34 UTC 2020

Sorry I don't understand the point of the questions.
Legally a cargo bike is a bicycle (or a tricycle which is the same) in France.
But road laws (Code de la route) only apply on roads open to public
traffic in France so the diversity can be wider than the law.
And we don't tag the law in OSM.

--
Florimond Berthoux