[Tagging] amenity=tourist_bus_parking

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 23:04:05 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 5. Jan 2020, at 23:22, Volker Schmidt <voschix at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> x=designated means access only for x and and there is a sign, ore something equivalent, stating this
> x=designated AND y=designated means access only for x and for y and there is a sign, ore something equivalent, stating this

sure, the reason why I was asking these questions is that people told me that cargo bike wasn’t a defined vehicle class in the French jurisdiction.
If you see a sign motor_vehicle=designated you know that a motorcycle and a motorcar are both permitted on the way.
IIRR the thread about cargo bicycle parking went dead without providing answers about implications or legalities, that’s why I was asking again.

Cheers Martin