[Tagging] amenity=tourist_bus_parking

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Thu Jan 9 21:36:03 UTC 2020

https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/36.31737/139.61884

Here is a good example of the kind of situations I have in my area:

- a service area with two different lots, car and HGV (bus/lorry) adjacent to each other, with a satellite bathroom for the busses.
- service area is segregated by motorway direction, and labeled as such. This makes duplicates of everything.  They are usually not adjacent, but are in this case.
- dedicated separated handicap parking
- separate “permissive” lots for people outside the toll system to park and enter on foot.

This one also has a motel with a separate parking lot and a single (separate) disabled space.

I don’t need to worry about nested parking lots - they are easily tagged as separate objects (and are signed/painted as such).

Javbw