[Tagging] Correct use of height with kerb

Alessandro Sarretta alessandro.sarretta at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 06:15:38 UTC 2020

Hi Volker,

the values raised and lowered for a kerb (node) are related to the
vertical gap between sidewalk/crossing and not really to the direction.
Raised means that there is a (more or less) big transition (in the kerb
page [1] it says >3 cm), while lowered means a smaller transition, and
flush no gap at all. All of this regardless of the direction (up or down).

Ale

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:kerb