[Tagging] How to tag oneway restriction applying to pedestrians?

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 12:20:05 UTC 2020

That argument isn't convincing

In Openstreetmap the keys are arbitrary strings; "oneway:foot" is no
more relate to oneway than "not_oneway" or "phoneway".

I don't believe anyone will be confused by a tag like oneway:foot=yes,
but if you prefer, changing the order to foot:oneway=* makes it clear
that this is not a "subtag" of "oneway=" somehow, but rather something
about access for people on foot.

- Joseph Eisenberg